We’re introducing the first annual Point72 Scholarship for Women to encourage more women to pursue a career in investing with us.
We invite all women pursuing a seat in the 2018 Point72 Academy Summer Internship Program in New York to apply.
Our success depends on diversity of thought – and that can only be achieved through a diverse community of Portfolio Managers and Analysts. We’re offering this scholarship to make a long-lasting impact on the industry and to lay a foundation for the next generation of diverse investing talent.
We’re looking for women of distinction with a passion for the markets (regardless of their academic concentration), demonstrated dedication to their communities, and the desire to make an impact at our Firm and in the industry. We invite all women pursuing a seat in the 2018 Point72 Academy Summer Internship Program in New York to apply. The Summer Program will teach you the skills you need to excel as a Financial Analyst, and if you are selected as a Point72 Scholar you’ll receive $20,000* toward educational expenses.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Identify as a woman
- Be currently enrolled as a full time student in an accredited university, and expect to graduate in 2019 (or winter 2018)
- Demonstrate dedication to the betterment of local communities and an interest in pursuing a career in financial services
- Meet the eligibility criteria for the 2018 Point72 Academy Summer Internship Program
- Apply for the 2018 Point72 Academy Summer Internship Program in New York and the Point72 Scholarship for Women
- Apply for the 2018 Point72 Academy Summer Internship Program in New York City
- Apply for the Point72 Scholarship for Women
Once you’re invited to participate in the 2018 Summer Program recruitment process, you will be required to submit an essay to complete your Scholarship application.
The deadline to apply for the 2018 Academy Summer Internship Program in New York and the Point72 Scholarship for Women is October 20, 2017 at 11:59pm EST.